If you follow my blog, you know that I have been workin’ on a summary freebie for you. I released my Rockin’ Retell pack a week or so ago and I always like to offer up a FREE idea with each new collection . . . it can’t just be all about the paid pack in my book.
With this said, I offered up a different freebie that day because I wanted to make sure that the retell idea I came up with was a true gem and not some cubic zirconia wannabe. So, I tested this activity with my babes on Friday. Low and behold, it was a HUGE hit. I got some of the best summary work out of them I’ve seen this year . . . and on a Friday to boot!
|CLICK HERE to grab this template!
Huge thanks to Michelle Oakes for her Fabulous Fonts!
- Russell The Sheep was a _______ book.
- In the beginning, __________________.
- In the middle, ____________________.
- At the end, _______________________.
- Clearly, this book was ______________.